Here are a few articles that I’ve posted previously. I thought it would be useful to have them in one place.
- How simple is too simple? introduces the idea of a Change Event Horizon.
- How quickly can you evolve? presents agility in the context of evolution.
- Are you ready for the truth explains the fear in the eyes of the business folks as they adopt agile :)
- Outcomes over features – the fifth agile value is my amendment to the Agile Manifesto.
- Learning to Learn is about how learning works. I wrote it before I discovered the Dreyfus model.
- Monkey Business Value is an idea for a testing framework in Ruby.
- There’s more to BDD than evolving TDD. Nuff said.
- Continuous Build is not Continuous Integration describes how our understanding of “integration” has changed over time.